- Collection and Use of Personal Information
GIN HUANG Gallery does not sell, share or trade customers personal information collected online with third parties.
Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group for internal use only.
When you create a GIN HUANG Gallery account, we will ask you to provide us with the following information :
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
Personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To deliver to you the products you have purchased from GIN HUANG Gallery by our outsourced delivery team;
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes;
- To provide you with relevant product information
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you requested;
- To administer your account with us;
- To verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online and to transfer the information to financial institutions and credit card companies for processing payment;
- To audit the downloading of data from our website;
- To improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customise them for users;
- To identify visitors on our website;
- To carry out research on our users’ demographics;
- To send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes;
- To provide the information to our legal advisors, auditors and accountants to advise us on the operation of the Website and delivery of the products and related issues;
- To transfer the information to our in-house data processors to assist us in processing and storing your personal information;
- - All other incidental and associated purposes, including seeking professional advice.
When you register as a user on GIN HUANG Gallery website, we may also use your personal information (name, contact details, product information, transaction pattern and behavior, demographic data) held by us to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time which will require your consent or no objection. You may withdraw your consent at any time by notifying us at the email address specified herein below at any time.
- Collection of Computer Data
When you visit our Website GIN HUANG Gallery, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer's IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
- The pages within GIN HUANG Gallery Website that you visit
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 1F, No.28, Ln. 128, Jingye 1st Rd., Zhongshan Dist., Taipei City 104, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
List of cookies we collect
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|COOKIE NAME||COOKIE DESCRIPTION|
|sharkec||An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.|
|ginhuanggallery||An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.|
- Disclosure of Personal Information
We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier).
Your actual order details may be stored with us but for security reasons cannot be retrieved directly by us. However, you may access this information by logging into your account on our Website. There you can view the details of your orders that have been completed, those which are open and those which are shortly to be dispatched and administer your address details, bank details and any newsletter to which you may have subscribed. You undertake to treat the personal access data and password confidentially and not make it available to unauthorised third parties. We cannot assume any liability for misuse of passwords unless this misuse is our fault.
We have proper contract with the outsourced delivery team to control how it processes the data and to comply with the laws in this respect.
- Access and Correction of Your Personal Information
You have the right to ascertain whether GIN HUANG Gallery has your personal information, to obtain a copy of your personal information, and to correct any information that is inaccurate.
Request for access and correction or for information should be addressed in writing by email to email@example.com.
All data access request shall be made in the form as specified by the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. We may charge a reasonable fee for processing any data access request.
- Security of Personal Information
GIN HUANG Gallery ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it's no longer needed for our record retention purposes
- Contact Us
If you have any questions regarding the way we handle your personal information or if you have any enquiry or complaint, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.